Sunday 13 July 2008

Travel Preparations...4days to go!

Hello all!

I have set up this blog to help me chronicle the next two months as I venture into the world. Strange places, strange people, strange food and strange experiences are all that I would like to embrace during this journey.

It is quite scary right now as I am four days from the start of the adventure. Aaahhh!!!!
The first hurdle is trying to get everything that I can't afford to leave undone, settled. Malaria tablets; collecting the total number of contact lenses I need; tissue paper (I have heard they are kind of short of those in that region); MONEY!!! And my wits about me:)

On Friday the 18th of July 2008 I am boarding a flight to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, via Hong Kong. I am excited!

Buckle up ladies and gentlemen, it's going to be a fabulous ride!
:D

No comments: