Sunday 27 July 2008

Shopping in HCMC is dirt cheap. From food to drink to clothes (picture above). A full meal including dessert can cost as little as 3pounds and 50p, if that. I try to make the most of it especially in the clothes markets but because there are soo many beautiful dresses, materials, shoes, jewellery etc, I want them to be even cheaper, so I can get everything. But obviously that's not going to happen so I have to apply restraint and choose. Damn it!
Ok, this is a seafood type noodle dish, Vietnamese style. I am well and truly fed up with Vietnamese food. Especially anything that has is mired in 'soup'. Well and truly fed up! I now have lasagne anywhere I can find it. Lol!
Ok, after 1 week of sharing the air with around 3 million (approximately) diesel-fuelled vehiclesof the type above , I am barely breathing. I don't think there is any clean air left! These things are everywhere!
I like my hat:) These are a couple of the lovely people that work in the guest house I'm staying in. So well mannered and polite. As are most of the people I've met so far in Vietnam.

Just playing some pool...Don't mind me:)
Tam Biet ( Good bye in Vietnamese)!

No comments: